- #Sandgrains and @jordiefilm will be at @krakowfilmfest from May 26th to June 2nd. Official selection to the Krakow Film Market!!!
- inspiring work by a greek media collective!!! http://t.co/2pNPXWHe @Alpha_Movie let us know where we can join your crowdfunding campaign
- New track composed by Mirco Buonomo for the #Sandgrains #documentary. #Sharks ending up in #Chinese #shark #fin soups http://t.co/sG0TmUf4
- #Underwater by mircobuonomo via #soundcloud the second track composed for the #documentary #sandgrains http://t.co/Cz6zsYNZ
- Get your hands on @justdoitfilm online! you can now download, stream or get the FREE #creativecommons version here: http://t.co/kNzjMm4C
José returns home to Cape Verde to find his community transformed. The fish that have provided income and food for generations are disappearing from the sea, and people are being forced to sell the sand from their beaches just to survive. The reasons for this are all around the archipelago: European vessels returning home with fish from Cape Verdean waters.
Sandgrains is a crowdfunded and crowdsourced documentary.
Out of stock
Leoncio Monteagudo is a porter on the Inca Trail to the ruin citadel of Machu Picchu in South America. Working conditions are deplorable, but the porters have organized in a struggle for basic rights. Porters of the Inca Trail tells their story of the world famous adventure trek.
In England squatting is unlawful but still not illegal…
Take Over follows a group of Brighton squatters as they challenge conventional views of what it means to squat. It is the story of squatters that have been resisting the eviction order from an abandoned church and it is the chronicle of the ups and downs of this lifestyle.