- #Sandgrains and @jordiefilm will be at @krakowfilmfest from May 26th to June 2nd. Official selection to the Krakow Film Market!!!
- inspiring work by a greek media collective!!! http://t.co/2pNPXWHe @Alpha_Movie let us know where we can join your crowdfunding campaign
- New track composed by Mirco Buonomo for the #Sandgrains #documentary. #Sharks ending up in #Chinese #shark #fin soups http://t.co/sG0TmUf4
- #Underwater by mircobuonomo via #soundcloud the second track composed for the #documentary #sandgrains http://t.co/Cz6zsYNZ
- Get your hands on @justdoitfilm online! you can now download, stream or get the FREE #creativecommons version here: http://t.co/kNzjMm4C
Francesca Tosarelli, 1984, is an independent freelance photojournalist. She has been publishing on the Guardian Weekend Magazine, 6 Mois, D (Repubblica), Semanal, El Pais, GEO France, Freelance Photographer, Rainews24, Peanut Butter Thoughts, Peacereporter, The Trip Magazine, Bite! Magazine, Private Photojournalism, Witness Journal
Jordie Montevecchi is a freelance documentary filmmaker with a background in social anthropology. He is inspired by the exploration of cultural diversity and the challenge of representing this through film. He has frontline experience working in pre- and post-production for broadcasters such as Aljazeera English, CBS, NBC and Sky Italia.
Mirco Buonomo is a sound engineer and a musician, his work experience ranges from broadcasting to the record industry. In the last years he has been working at RAI Television. Active since 1998, his music production has a focus on electronic music, soundtracks for visual media and theater.
Richard is a freelance editor and writer based in Brighton, England. He has worked on digital and print publications in the natural and social sciences, history and arts for clients including National Geographic, Harper Collins and Random House. He has also written for film and radio. As his work with Matchbox Media develops, he will be focusing more of his time on screenwriting and journalism.